Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's like comfortfood

CW will release a new reality show, It's a bad one. In fact can you name one good reality show?

The name of the show? High Society



For me as a CW addict, it is going to be an other show on my long list. I can't resist it. Some people eat a lot of comfort food, I watch series.
Or maybe I can better say fast food: the Hills, the City, Gossip Girl, 90210, Melrose Place, America's next topmodel, Made, TBL

But i'm not all about junk food, I try to eat some culinary food: the Good Wife, Six Feet Under, ER, Damages, Sopranos

And than some of my favorite's I can't place, because they're neither brilliant nor bad: Grey's anatomy, Glee, Desperate Housewives, Skins, Weeds, True Blood, Lost, SATC, Heroes, Will&Grace

Well lets say that I watch a lot....And that I know myself well and this junk food of CW, High Society, will be a part of my long list.

No comments:

Post a Comment