Monday, February 22, 2010

Paul Bellaart

The Dutch photographer Paul Bellaart is one of my favourites. His way of shooting is different than the general fashion shoots. It has classic elements, not to glamorous, just pure. He always works with beautiful models and a great team. My sister works for him, so I know that he is kind and funny man besides talented.

In the Holland fashion seen my sister and I have seen a copy process during the years. Before my sister worked for Bellaart we already loved his style, because by then it was rare. But a few years later more and more fashion shoots seem to have Bellaart's style. Now you can say that it's a coincidence, but I don't. Bellaart his previous assistant started doing her own shoots and for me it looks like she based those shoots on Bellaart, which isn't a bad thing if you give him credits. But I don't think that she does


See it for your self:
http://www.paulbellaart.com/
http://www.annemariekevandrimmelen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment