Monday, February 22, 2010

Window Shopping

When i'm bored or when I can't concentrate on my study, sadly most of the time, I go for a little window shopping. Not for real of course, cause when I look outside right now it's raining cats and dogs! No....I just put everything that I want in my basket, on webshops. Don't know which one is more sad: window shopping or window webshopping?

To be sort of realistic to my self I only look at webshops I'm sort of able to afford, like urban outfitters, topshop, asos, new look and H&M not to forget! But perhaps it is better for me to not actually order my full basket, sometimes things just look better on the Internet, so I will just keep the illusion a live!

Here are some of my favs out of several baskets of mine!

Sweater of New Look, combine simple with a skinny jeans and ballerina's or for a summer night with a jeans short, not to tight, and Converse!: http://www.newlook.co.uk/women/tops/hoodies_and_sweats/1927883/192788370/productdetails.aspx?vid=1927898&language=en-GB


I like this H&M short.
I would wear a striped shirt on it.

or with this beautiful Filippa K shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment