Sunday, February 21, 2010

The princess and the frog



I am a huge movie fan! Since i have this pass which allows me to go to the movies for almost free, I see at least 3 movies a week! Sounds sad but it almost feels like my second home. So, on Valentine's day I went to the movies with some friends, we were lucky to score the last tickets of Disney's new movie the Princess and the Frog. Gosh that movie is a must see! Loved it! It was really funny, but in a way kids probably don't understand. I love that about children movies, those inside jokes only the grownups understand.
It's really funny and romantic, but most of all I wanted to taste that delicious Gumbo the little girl made! So tomorrow I will make my own Gumbo, well it will be really different but i will tell you tomorrow, and i will def. make a picture!

sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment